Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
Meghan Markle speaks about importance of education at university in Fiji - YouTube

On Wednesday, the Duchess of Sussex spoke about the importance of education in a passionate speech during a visit to the University of the South Pacific in F...

12:28 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Belle Sussex
A
In response to Deanna (@LadyDi) of Love Wins Movement.
Harry is proving, like his mother, that you don't need titles and royal patronages to do good and be good. The RF don't deserve them, let that swamp fester. H & M are better off out of it, the RF cant and wont change despite what Charles says about changing it all.
04:25 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Meg R
A
I'm so over the haters. They did nothing wrong and I agree, why can't they have their 50/50 deal? I like them better than William and Kate. TBH, I'm tired of her coat dresses and her "raising awareness". Go DO something. #TeamSussex
08:16 AM - Feb 04, 2023
I Am For Good
B
Well I’m not holding my breath for that cos those people are not humans at all
06:15 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Dr. Ange
B
Exactly 💯.
Just found out about the #SussexSquad on this platform. Bravo to you all for the good fight. I can't remember the number of complains I made to OFCOM when Meg was pregnant with Archie and the morning shows were always attacking her. I was scared for her life so I prayed for her.
02:21 AM - Feb 04, 2023
A
In response to Dr. Ange.
08:32 AM - Feb 04, 2023
AmyofAlpinePath
B
Hearing her speak and seeing the results she gets through her projects like her cookbook and smart works makes William and Kate’s empty handed trip to the food bank look shameful. Harry was right when he told her she made it look too easy.
01:11 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Xolani Mvulana
B
What an absolutely amazing woman. I'm happy that she left that cesspool of vile racist bigotry and hate called the UK and the royal family and is now living her life and doing what she loves. #Meghan
12:49 AM - Feb 04, 2023
allwen6
A
If Charles was smart he would sit down and offer them the 50/50 deal they asked for They excellent at tours, supporting charities. Give Harry his military titles back. They can still do all their projects and jobs in,USA. The kids could experience both lives.
12:38 AM - Feb 04, 2023
A
In response to allwen6.
08:40 AM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}