Ola
A
thread 1/4
The fact that we’re all here Healthy, Spouting and Reading Spouts is in itself something to be grateful for. Some people don't even know where their lunch for today will come from, talkless of having internet or time to be on social media.

So many people have so much going on in their lives,…
Suzanne JaaaNONYA @WWAmplifyingBW
Gratitude should be up in that #WordCloud regularly, I think 🙏

What are you grateful for?

I’m full of #gratitude cause we’re about to head up to the #Poconos and spend one more weekend with my parents 🙏

I’m grateful for every minute my kids get to spend with Grammy & Grampy 🙏🫶
11:35 AM - Aug 25, 2023
01:55 PM - Aug 25, 2023 (Edited)
Ola
A
thread 2/4
but they just keep their hopes high and look forward to anything and everything.

Life indeed gives lemons, but it is for us to make lemonade or lime soda.

Every day we face so many adversities, challenges, and hardships, but the fact that we don’t stop looking forward is what makes us so humble…
01:57 PM - Aug 25, 2023
Ola
A
thread 3/4
and thankful for life.

I am always grateful for the fact that I am capable enough to wake up each day and see the world, grateful enough to breathe every smell or even hear sounds. And I am more grateful for this life. There are so many things for which I am thankful, venerated,…
01:58 PM - Aug 25, 2023 (Edited)
Ola
A
thread 4/4
…and hopeful that I cannot put down in words.

Maybe it sounds cliche, but it is indeed a simple, good life for which my heart has nothing but gratitude, and the fact that I am sitting down to write all of these on this platform at this time is itself a testament to all these feelings!

Gratitude!
01:59 PM - Aug 25, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}