C C Cedras
A
🧵 I've struggled with whether and how to get into the Spoutible/Romancelandia discussion. But, I joined Spoutible because I've admired what @cbouzy and Bot Sentinel accomplished with the hate campaigns against Meghan Markle & Kamala Harris, and the goal of creating a safe/harassment-free platform.
07:00 PM - Feb 21, 2023
C C Cedras
A
In response to C C Cedras.
... it's starting to get painful, and I do not want Spoutible or @cbouzy to keep taking hits. I'm naive, I guess, but I hope for some private negotiation to reach common ground. Whatever (TL;DR), I'm here to stay and Twitter just keeps proving how toxic it is -- this is a prime example.
07:23 PM - Feb 21, 2023
C C Cedras
A
The bottom line is, Bouzy made this awesome site and he's within his rights and boundaries to accept or reject any "constructive" advice from outside sources. Could both "sides" step back or at least deescalate in an effort to reach common ground? Who knows. But going to the bird app ...
07:20 PM - Feb 21, 2023
C C Cedras
A
Here's the thing. Never mind the possible/probable WIP of the TOS (I can believe they could be too vague and susceptible to subjective interpretation), I think the parties going at each other both come from valid POVs, having been subjected to bullying for different reasons.
07:16 PM - Feb 21, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
It was one of my reasons also.
07:14 PM - Feb 21, 2023
C C Cedras
A
I admit I stumbled into the whole brouhaha without full knowledge of what went on over the weekend, but when I approached the writers whom I have always followed and admired with a hope of moderating -- mediating -- the vitriol, I was swarmed
07:13 PM - Feb 21, 2023
C C Cedras
A
I have some things in common with the #Romancelandia side of things ... I'm a lawyer, from a top tier school, with a pretty accomplished career (albeit not a SCOTUS clerk), who took up writing romantic fiction after
07:09 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Emskware
A
There's nothing to get into IMO.. Just enjoy being here for what it is.
07:02 PM - Feb 21, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}