My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 1/8
I should feel outrage, like I did about the Pittsburgh synagogue, or the mag.pi, or the Buffalo Tops. I just feel more scared and hopeless this time.

Something is fucking wrong with y'all, and at this point, I just want to go. Y'all can have this raggedy shithole country. I'm tired.
08:50 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 2/8
I've always known that after Sandy Hook this place was shit.

I just... We been here for hundreds of years, this is the only home I know, and based on what I've seen, it's hard to leave everything and be an immigrant somewhere else. And I don't want to racists to win by scaring me off.
08:53 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 3/8
But how is it a win for me if I can't read the news without trauma response? If my every financial move is based on what might keep my children out of poverty, despite my stellar, expensive education? Like, really, what am I doing here? These people are homicidal.
08:57 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 4/8
They'll let their own children die en masse just for the ability to keep guns to shoot us if we ring the wrong fucking doorbell. How is this life?

Integrated into a burning fucking house, headed for Margaret Atwood, George Orwell, and Octavia Butler's worst imaginings. WTF for?
08:59 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 5/8
The shooter appears to have acted alone, my ass. FOH, he acted in concert with legions of NRA and GOP empowered wanna be soldiers, pastors who wouldn't know Jesus if they found Him sleeping in their church's stairs or dying of cirrhosis on a street corner, politicians who do wrong to get votes.
09:03 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 6/8
These MFers don't care about life. They don't care about me, my family, my kids, yours either. They are willing vessels of evil and they deceive themselves about that every day. Family values? Pro life? Color blind? Law and order?

Fucking liars, all of them! Murderers, sick fucking degenerates!
09:06 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 7/8
And we gonna get up tomorrow and pretend we still live in a functional civilized society when we fucking don't. Work, pay bills, enjoy Labor Day, pretty fireworks. Like it hasn't fallen the fuck apart.

This shit is not okay!!!!

I need a break.
09:08 PM - Aug 26, 2023
My Flying Car 2020
A
thread 8/8
May God bless and comfort the grieving families of the people murdered in Jacksonville. May His people provide them with justice for what was taken from them.

I'ma go wipe my tears and give my children dessert and talk to my God so I can calm the fuck down.
09:10 PM - Aug 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}