Not The Droid You're Looking For
A
You may've seen my spout earlier regarding Sporkfoot's suggeston that Red states should secede, and how I dared her to do it, in the face of losing all the tax $ from Blue donor states. I thought it'd help to see a graphic,so I got one, and here it is. In advance I apologize for how small it is:
07:12 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Celt MacGann
A
In response to Not The Droid You're Looking For.
Ok, Kansas surprises me.
07:28 PM - Feb 21, 2023
A
Another that surprises me is N.Dakota, because, per capita, it has the most millionaires. But it could be just that, since the US Gov't shells out $6tn in energy subsidies 2 industries making record profits off our tax $, & North Dakota has so many oil wells. Of course, they're sucking off the teat.
In response to Celt MacGann.
08:02 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Celt MacGann
A
In response to Not The Droid You're Looking For.
Subsidies and fracking rights, yes. I saw this Yt video months ago. Some interesting stats.
(Did not verify the facts yet)
https://youtu.be/1D3ZvBqPg6I
What If the USA Broke Up - YouTube

Would the United States of America be better off if it broke up into several individual countries? Let's find out! Don't miss today's epic new video that spl...

09:08 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)
A
In response to Celt MacGann.
I replied re: KS, just a moment ago bc I remembered what happened. In 2013 the KSgovernor cut the top tax rate by 30% & put the state budget in freefall bc Laffer curve, supply-side, trickle down tax cuts have never worked. TBF, a lot of ppl declared themselves as S corporations 2 avoid paying
09:20 PM - Feb 21, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}