Bowerydoll
A
I'm calling it a night. I'm feeling so full about what happened in Florida. Just had an interaction with a WW who didn't understand my critique of how poorly our government has acted on addressing white nationalism on a CONSISTENT basis. One-off speeches do nothing. I'm so tired.
Goodnight🌛✨
09:59 PM - Aug 26, 2023
The Diva
A
In response to Bowerydoll.
So sorry you had this experience sib...

I wish I could say today was rough - as iin moreso than yesterday. But everyday it's murder, open racism, more violence and more death. It's exhausting... #BeEasy #GetSomeRest
10:03 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to The Diva.
Thank u, sis🖐🏾❤ Some white folks just don't know how to step outside of their perspective & LISTEN to what we're saying. My heart breaks for the relatives of the victims today. White terrorism has no bottom for us & it's never been properly called out. One time speeches do nothing. We need action.
10:09 PM - Aug 26, 2023
The Diva
A
Hat tip to you for trying sib because it's absolutely NOT my ministry. I have deep admiration for folks who have any kind of patience with them because I don't...
In response to Bowerydoll.
10:18 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Bowerydoll
A
In response to The Diva.
I so hear you, luv🖐🏾❤ I have my limits, too, especially after what a lot of us go through on social media w/ bigoted trolls on top of the daily IRL white macroaggressions shit we deal with. It's too fucking much. I'm exhausted, but I'm trying to repair my armor to keep fighting. Rest well, sis❤🌛✨
10:23 PM - Aug 26, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}