Jess Martin
A
And WTF is the Spanish Football Federation thinking about even suing Hermoso? She didn't give her consent, it was in public view. What does #Rubiales do in private?

#DARVO #FIFAWWC

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2023/aug/26/spain-football-federation-threatens-to-sue-protesti...
11:31 PM - Aug 26, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
In response to Jess Martin.
If they do go through with it, they will regret it. All the past complaints will come out showing a pattern. They will set up a clear split between board and players. It will not end well.
12:46 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
In response to Landy Fella ?????????.
Nope it isn't. And the Spanish Football Federation and #UEFA are showing themselves as fossils.

Maybe a split is necessary.
01:03 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
#UEFA haven’t had any balls for years. I was hoping younger blood would change things, sadly no.

The Spanish Fed are about to find out the hard way unless someone can talk sense into them and quickly.
01:13 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
Last gasp of the fossils I hope.

I dunno what else they want. A rape to occur in the middle of the field? She was asking for it? The gaslighting is OTT when it was very visible to see.

Stinks of boys club mentality. #Rubiales is a disgrace - from working class hero to working class dud.

#FIFAWWC
03:01 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
Having watched others try this nonsense over the past few years, lessons have obviously not been learnt.
05:44 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Jess Martin
A
The monkey thing was really beneath the pale. That organisation seems to be full of dinosaurs.

#UEFA

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/mar/26/montenegro-england-racist-chanting-embarrassing-uef...
06:01 AM - Aug 27, 2023
Landy Fella ?????????
A
Yep, that’s another problem they haven’t tackled. IMO they should dock points from clubs whose fans behave badly, impose stadium bans for national team fans etc. I appreciate that sort of punishment hurts the many but the message needs to be loud and clear. Currently, it’s is a hoarse whisper.
06:25 AM - Aug 27, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}