Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 1/3
🐳I promised you guys we would release new features each week and keep development moving forward, and I kept my promise. But we are far from done, and the next two weeks will blow your socks off. If you want to help us continue developing at this pace, please consider donating $5.
01:29 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 2/3
We will move to an ad-supported model, but we are not there yet. So donations help us keep moving forward. I stated before if everyone here just donated $5, it would be enough to keep the platform running until we can switch to a more sustainable business model.
01:36 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Christopher Bouzy
A
thread 3/3
We didn't raise millions in VC funding, and we are still out-developing our competitors with a fraction of the budget. Now imagine what we will do when we eventually have a proper budget.
01:40 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Terminator LX
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Done! I love the iOS app. Happy to contribute to such a positive social platform.
09:27 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Caryl D
A
Donations yes!
But I also think we are up for mech too…just saying
10:44 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Blue Crayon
A
Donated. Thank you for your vision and leadership. Spoutible gets better day by day. It’s awesome here!
01:36 AM - Aug 29, 2023
.sato
A
Could you please explain a little bit what do you mean by ad-supported model? Are you planning to allow ads with this app?
05:03 PM - Aug 28, 2023
Pam Sourelis
A
In response to .sato.
Yes.
10:13 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Kat Schneider
A
I was one of the many on twidder nagging Mr Bouzy to start an alternative SM.
I'm here. It's much better. I participate in things (pics/poems/writing) that I've never shared before.
Spoutible is mentally healthy for me.
I owed it to myself to donate 🤗
02:39 PM - Aug 28, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}