Kathryn
A
If I posted this on the bird site, I'd get bombarded by trolls and MAGA. So, I can say this here without getting harassed...

President Joe Biden is the greatest President of my time. He continues to demonstrate his experience and leadership in the most subtle but powerful way. I feel grateful.
06:31 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Naomi Skarzinski
A
I may have been around a little longer. I have three greatest presidents of my life time.

First place tie, Presidents Barack Obama and Joe Biden. They were a good team as President/Vice President, so it's no wonder they are tied for my first place.

Second place for me is President Bill Clinton
In response to Kathryn.
12:52 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Kathryn
A
In response to Naomi Skarzinski.
Thank you for your reply! Barack Obama and Bill Clinton were wonderful too. I agree. I have named President Biden as my favorite bcos of the political climate that we are in right now. It's volatile with MAGA Republicans. They are a dangerous cult and Biden is handling them like a pro.
12:57 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Naomi Skarzinski
A
In response to Kathryn.
Agreed! I put Obama and Biden tied because each walked into an utter chaotic mess left by the prior GOP WNP. Obama had to start handing the Great Recession before he even got into office. His leadership prevented a full blown Depression. Then Biden for the exact reasons you mentioned.
10:38 AM - Feb 22, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}