Whoa!
A
The first album I ever bought with my own money was Beastie Boys - License to Ill. My older brother and nearly wore my copy out. I still have my original vinyl copy. I used to have every lyric on every song memorized.
#SpoutingClassics #MySpecialSongs
Paul Revere - YouTube

Provided to YouTube by Universal Music GroupPaul Revere · Beastie BoysLicensed To Ill℗ 1986 UMG Recordings, Inc.Released on: 1986-01-01Producer: Rick RubinPr...

07:37 AM - Aug 30, 2023
Marc Girolimetti
A
In response to Whoa!.
For a first, that’s pretty dope and hard to top. Mine was AC/DC’s “Dirty Deeds” vinyl. I still have it. I’m also giving my age range out without giving my age range. 🤣
07:48 AM - Aug 30, 2023
Whoa!
A
Dirty Deeds is my favorite AC/DC song. 😁 And yes, you are a few years older than me. Or you bought your first record at an older age than me. I believe I was 11 when I bought License to Ill.
In response to Marc Girolimetti.
07:54 AM - Aug 30, 2023
Marc Girolimetti
A
In response to Whoa!.
I was 7. One of those my parents were recently divorced and Dad knew it would needle Mom “I can’t say no to my son” purchases.
07:55 AM - Aug 30, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Marc Girolimetti.
We might be around the same age. I don't remember what year that came out. I had other vinyl and cassettes that I received as gifts. This was the first I bought with money I earned mowing lawns.
07:57 AM - Aug 30, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}