Claudia Citro
A
I’d say by the response that many of us are still looking for answers t these questions. This site is a great model of America. This is how most of America thinks.
Andrea Junker @Strandjunker
Anybody else still curious who planted the pipe bombs, disabled Mike Pence’s key card, removed the panic button in Ayanna Presley’s office, and shared the locations of non-reinforced Capitol windows?
02:18 PM - Feb 12, 2023
08:44 AM - Feb 22, 2023
Ellen McDaniel-Weissler
A
In response to Claudia Citro.
I would certainly rather have the answers to these questions than to Tucker Carlson's ongoing spurious queries which hint at a stolen election in 2020 for Joe Biden. Not only are the right questions not being answered, the right questions are often not even being asked.
10:16 AM - Mar 01, 2023
Gigi B Mimi
A
08:23 PM - Feb 27, 2023
Red Shoe
A
I definitely am. So what’s taking so long? You think Jack could get to it and find an answer that for us?
08:52 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Giordana
A
In response to Red Shoe.
The time-consuming problem with the American justice system is that for every legal process, there is a legal process, and a counter legal process. It's mind blowing. I've listened to several lawyers explaining numerous tactics in the overall #JackSmith strategy. He is definitely weaving a vast web.
09:07 PM - Feb 26, 2023
Desiree T..
A
Yes absolutely and I sincerly hope that Jack Smith is working on it.
09:51 AM - Feb 26, 2023
Carole Tyler
A
Yes, indeedy.
09:26 AM - Feb 26, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}