Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Can we please get Black and brown folks out of prison on trumped up weed charges please? It disgusts me to watch white folks make millions in the cannabis industry while we rot in jail for buying, selling, or smoking weed.
Tristan Snell @tristansnell
BREAKING: Major news on cannabis.

Biden Admin panel recommends removing cannabis from Schedule I, rescheduling to Schedule III with less regulation.

This would let banks serve cannabis industry — and reduce taxes on it — while potentially sparking a boom in cannabis research.
11:13 AM - Aug 31, 2023
11:28 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
State governments need to follow suit.
11:29 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
I think they're afraid to because then they wouldn't be able to hold people. It'd probably empty out a quarter to a third of the jail population.
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
11:32 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker
A
That is part of it. Too many for-profit prisons who want their cells filled, and they would never have been needed without the racist draconian drug policies.
11:50 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Melissa Griffith ☕ aka Masker.
That's why Obama got rid of federal private prisons. I think that asshole who squatted in the White House after him brought them back because that's how Jeff Sessions made a lot of his money.
12:09 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Honorary Doctor of Sass
A
I’ll have to do research but I believe some states with democratic governors have started doing this.
11:36 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Honorary Doctor of Sass.
I heard whispers. It'll be interesting to see who has, if anyone.
11:41 AM - Aug 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}