Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
Can we please get Black and brown folks out of prison on trumped up weed charges please? It disgusts me to watch white folks make millions in the cannabis industry while we rot in jail for buying, selling, or smoking weed.
Tristan Snell @tristansnell
BREAKING: Major news on cannabis.

Biden Admin panel recommends removing cannabis from Schedule I, rescheduling to Schedule III with less regulation.

This would let banks serve cannabis industry — and reduce taxes on it — while potentially sparking a boom in cannabis research.
11:13 AM - Aug 31, 2023
11:28 AM - Aug 31, 2023
Char
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Right?! It's unconscionable to keep people in prison for that, especially with how much things have changed.

Since politicians don't care about people, maybe they'll find it appealing how much less they'll have to spend to keep these ppl in prison.
12:04 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
They make more than they spend. Prisoners are the new slaves, snd its a billion dollar business just like the old slaves were.
In response to Char.
12:07 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Char
A
In response to Acey Deecey 🚀🚀.
Ugh, i hadn't factored that in. The US prison system is abhorrent in so many ways. Of course they have a way to perpetuate slavery.

The systems all need a complete overhaul. People of Colour are*still* at a constant disadvantage which is completely unacceptable.

So little has changed...
12:11 PM - Aug 31, 2023
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀
A
In response to Char.
Very little has changed. They just put a different face, spin, or term on the same old dusty, malicious, reprehensible acts and behavior. It makes me so angry but it's hard to chip away at, much less destroy, nearly 250 years of institutional racism and all its benefits to rich white people.
12:15 PM - Aug 31, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}