Christopher Bouzy
A
It is an error that has been pointed out by several users, and it hasn't been corrected yet because we are rewriting the entire text for the website. There are dozens of grammatical and spelling errors we need to fix. That said, I hope you find what you are looking for at Bluesky or Mastodon.
Lindsay Brown @lidsville
Until @Spoutible deals with the old-fashioned "he" universal pronoun on its site, I'm not coming back here. Come on. This hasn't been normal English usage for decades, and it transmits an entire universe of patriarchal attitudes. You expect women to stick around for this? Off to Bluesky or Mastodon
01:29 PM - Sep 01, 2023
02:05 PM - Sep 01, 2023 (Edited)
Roxy Meloni
A
Wow, talk about nitpicky. I don't care about pronouns, I care about quality content. I am a feminist female and I support @cbouzy
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
02:09 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Sally W
A
In response to Roxy Meloni.
I care about pronouns, in context. If I objected to everything that used a pronoun wrong I would have nothing left to read. 🤦🏻 Someone just wanted to announce their departure.
02:20 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Roxy Meloni
A
In response to Sally W.
That is so lame lol. I can't stand those obnoxious I'm Leaving drama queens.
02:41 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Kinzie Mat
A
E.X.A.C.T.L.Y.
Shooo, Nitpickers, SHOO!
02:14 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Rian Miller
A
That user is not any more nitpicky than any other user asking for a change. You just don't like the way they're bringing it up. And if you say you don't care about pronouns, some users will attack you immediately for that stance (is it anti-trans?).
02:14 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Roxy Meloni
A
In response to Rian Miller.
What kindof change do you want? I haven't noticed any of the issues the original poster whined about but thanks for piling on and telling me what I like or don't. No one has attacked me about pronouns. Don't you have anything better to do?
03:37 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Boadicea TX
A
In response to Rian Miller.
You are right, I don't particularly like the way they brought it up.

If the dealbreaker for her is the use of "he" where it should be more inclusive, I understand, and hope she finds a more welcoming site.

But i'm doubtful of her success in that endeavour.
04:37 PM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}