Christopher Bouzy
A
Giving someone an ultimatum usually never goes over well. Moreover, many of us are tired of certain individuals coming here and behaving like they have no upbringing, or starting unnecessary drama. There a lot of options if one doesn't like Spoutible, no one is forced to be here.
Rian Miller @Ffieldgirl21
That user is not any more nitpicky than any other user asking for a change. You just don't like the way they're bringing it up. And if you say you don't care about pronouns, some users will attack you immediately for that stance (is it anti-trans?).
02:14 PM - Sep 01, 2023
02:26 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Audrey Roybal
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
"Behaving like they have no upbringing" Hahahaha! The Chinese have an expression like that. My mother used it whenever she was appalled by a person's behavior. It was hilarious then, too. Hahahaha!
07:13 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Remember Gea
A
I think it’s behaving like a toddler with no patience whatsoever. Make your request and stop it with «I’m leaving » because Spoutible didn’t get around to do everything you want yet. If that’s how you are, then I say « see ya »🙄
02:39 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Kirk Taylor
A
It's also a phony ultimatum. Saying they won't return until you change ___, means they'll be coming back to see if the change happened.
02:36 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Irony is in the house.
02:32 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Rian Miller
A
Don't disagree with you. However their request was not more nitpicky than others, which is all I took issue with. You/your team have completed a lot of work, and more on the horizon, based on user request and feedback. There are other issues with the poster than whether their request was picky, imo.
02:30 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Haruka
A
Plus having ‘rabblerouser’ in a sparse profile pretty much says it all about your intentions.
02:29 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Rian Miller
A
In response to Haruka.
Accurate.
02:30 PM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}