Andy Sharick
A
Can anyone tell me how to add a photo to a spout? Or how to make Spoutible one of the 'share' options on a Verizon Samsung galaxy phone? Thanks 🙂
01:23 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Klobby L
A
In response to Andy Sharick.
A really easy way is to copy and paste.

Otherwise, you can click on bottom left icon. (Looks like a picture frame with mountains and a sun.) On a Mac, you then choose your photo to attach. If on an iPhone, you get to chose from 3 options: Photo Library, Take Photo, and Choose Files. Hope that helps
01:35 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
In response to Klobby L.
Thank you. I'll try the copy & paste. The little picture icon isn't doing anything - - just get the little blue circle going around 🌀
04:05 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Klobby L
A
That's not right. Using a phone? Have you given permission for the app to access the photos? Might need to open a ticket for help
04:07 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
In response to Klobby L.
The Spoutible app has permission to access Files & Media, but doesn't show up in the list of possible 'sharing' apps in the Samsung photo Gallery app. Oddly, Mastodon and 'X' which don't have these permissions do show up on the list of possible 'sharing' apps. Gremlins in the machine...
04:19 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
04:28 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
In response to Myles Higgins ?.
Thanks. Notifications are on. Access is permitted. So far the Samsung Gallery app doesn't appear to 'see' Spoutible. Neither notifications or Access for 'X' and Mastodon are 'on' but Gallery sees them. 🤷
04:59 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
06:16 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
Nope. Can now see the image in the Gallery (and also in Recent files) but when I go back to Spoutible, I receive a "Sorry. An error has occurred..." 🤷
07:35 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Myles Higgins ?
A
07:43 PM - Sep 01, 2023
Andy Sharick
A
Good point. But out of time today. Will tackle it fresh tomorrow. Thanks.
07:55 PM - Sep 01, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}