Christopher Bouzy
A
Most notable people on Spoutible created placeholder accounts, and they are still focused on Twitter. However, we do have notable accounts Spouting several times a week, and that number is steadily growing. It takes time to grow a community, Twitter wasn't Twitter 7 months in.
Caryl D @Ca_Dre
For me…
I followed the notable people but whether it is the time of day I am on Spoutible or their spouts don’t show up on my timeline or they do not spout enough…
Seeing their spouts on a regular basis is the key to my likes, echoes, and replies (engagement)
01:43 PM - Sep 02, 2023
01:48 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mindy!!!
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
I went to twitter at the time because I knew it had the largest percentage of active Black users. Those users made that site, long before the big names showed up. I lurked around for a long time and observed. Without Black twitter, twitter would be nothing.
08:00 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Sheilah Hayden
A
In response to Mindy!!!.
Black twitta was the ONLY way I would join social media. Friends to this day, IRL.
11:37 AM - Sep 03, 2023
drumsorbit
A
Hell, twitter wasn't twitter nearly 3 years in when I joined, it was still a relatively small environment and I didn't know anyone on there personally.
03:32 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Jacsmoore @
A
Spoutible was advertised as a new community platform. So far it is. I'm finding lots of notable people. Maybe not on 🐦 or📮, but they are notable in OUR community.
02:37 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
Mynxie
A
Exactly!!
Growth takes time.
01:51 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}