Read aBannedBook
A
There's no way I could start a @BannedBookClub and not get trolled on Twitter. I've only had 1 true troll reply to a book club spout, and they were suspended fast.

Imagine with the topics we've discussed how hard it would be to do the same there.

Spoutible rocks.
03:09 PM - Sep 02, 2023 (Edited)
Merci Merci Me
A
In response to Read aBannedBook.
You're right. I've had some great interactions & conversations here w/people I don't know. That really never happens on xitter.
11:52 PM - Sep 02, 2023
LD Jones
A
Do you mind if I ask for advice?

I am starting #CookingHistory and plan to run it like a book club. Members would nominate historical recipes 2 weeks/vote 2 weeks/next month we all cook and review winner

Any pitfalls, ground rules, or basic advice?

Thank you for reading this, its ok to say no
03:54 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Read aBannedBook
A
In response to LD Jones.
Mainly, build a solid follower base for your own account, be on here everyday day and have positive interactions, support others (like, reply, echo), and add profile/banner photos that match the activity. That's all I got...
03:57 PM - Sep 02, 2023
(Not that kinda)Dr J
A
That place is a hellscape. Made a rare stop in there yesterday. Commented on an article about a football-related topic and next thing I know some troll comes in spouting COVID vax conspiracies because I have she/her in my bio. 🙄 Don’t know why anyone stays — there is no conversation anymore.
03:27 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Jack Mcgraw
A
Spoutible has the most effective Troll Patrol
03:11 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}