King Lavender-licous
A
Which is a reminder for me that I need to cool my heels about the reluctancy of others to join, but.... I know people who begged for a platform like this, and for some reason are dragging their feet.
Christopher Bouzy @cbouzy
Most people have never been part of a social media platform in its infancy. They join a platform after it is already popular with millions of users.
02:06 PM - Sep 02, 2023
03:23 PM - Sep 02, 2023
The 3rd Corey
A
I think ppl forget that the big accounts are businesses. They are monetized. Those folx are going to be the last ones to leave. But, eventually, once all the users have bailed, they’ll be forced to do the one thing all the other #BlueChecks are avoiding: starting over some place else. #Spoutible 🐳
In response to King Lavender-licous.
04:07 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Steve Nelson
A
In response to The 3rd Corey.
Searching for the elusive “least worst” alternative.
That Churchill quote, “trust the Americans to do the right thing, after they’ve tried everything else’, or something like that.
Long term, my money’s Spoutible.
04:41 PM - Sep 02, 2023
The 3rd Corey
A
In response to Steve Nelson.
Agree. Ppl gotta be patient. As @cbouzy keeps saying, “ppl forget the early days of #Twitter & how long the platform took to develop.”

SM is evolving. The 🐦 dying is a ✅ thing. Better alternatives now. I’m in both spaces. I’m here for dif things. ❤️ this community. It’s kinder. No 🤖 less bs 🐳
05:19 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}