Richard
A
What a Black person does is never good enough. We don't get the benefit of the doubt or patience. The Black plumber, lawyer, electrician, architect, doctor, tech entrepreneur isn't good enough. When the going gets tough most run home to Mama-you know exactly what I mean.
Acey Deecey 🚀🚀 @mcgarrygirl78
I've seen some women, white women, but white men are really leading the "Spoutible is bound to fail without notable/famous/people I want here." I'm fuckin sick of it. If Spoutible doesn't have what you want, go. But stop hating on what a Black man created and where marginalized people are thriving.
02:29 PM - Sep 02, 2023
06:18 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Mary Cole
A
In response to Richard.
Being female is never good enough, either. My working life began in the computer world, where diversity was valued, and that has always had value to me. Other countries, other cultures, each bring a point of view that adds value to the starting point of any effort.
11:44 AM - Sep 09, 2023
Shinobi411
A
In response to Richard.
And the church says AMEN!
06:23 AM - Sep 03, 2023
James Toupin
A
In response to Richard.
I'm not interested in celebrity gossip or bad takes. I'm interested in real news and a safe nurturing community.
10:58 PM - Sep 02, 2023
JunieMo1
A
In response to Richard.
I disagree. Your statement is made "in general" but doesn't always apply across the board. There are many people of other races who perform services and are recognized and lauded for their hard work, attention to detail, etc.
10:44 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Zaya Rose ⛧
A
In response to Richard.
Same energy that burned Black Wallstreet
09:06 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Jennifer Moore Baker
A
In response to Richard.
I get annoyed reading the crap, I imagine Chris Bouzy does too. He has done an amazing job here, and it seems like he gets very little credit. Lots of criticism, thinly veiled “helpful suggestions”, but very few, “wow, what a great space you’ve built!”
08:47 PM - Sep 02, 2023
darryl
A
In response to Richard.
good folks just keep going. lots to dislike and change, but there is no stopping human progress. Spoutible is progress
08:16 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Pinky Donaldson
B
In response to Richard.
They hate until they want to own it, like rap music, and other things black people have created.
08:07 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
In response to Richard.
I imagine that you don't mean that white men aren't deserving of the benefit of the doubt--because that would be a hypocritical double standard.
08:06 PM - Sep 02, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}