Bob Cesca
A
Elon is now calling the ADL a virus, and I'm moving toward the door. Twitter is long gone, consumed by bro-fascists.
06:57 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Bob Cesca.
I was just over there looking at a thread about this, and people in the comments who were following the ADL page are saying it’s blocked to them now, which they hadn’t done themselves. They had to manually unblock it.

It’s scary what’s happening there.
09:07 PM - Sep 02, 2023
Happy Dem
A
The Auschwitz Museum has been tweeting about their reports of antisemitic abuse against them being denied. I know they need to challenge him but it's quite odd. Why is an Museum focused on genocide remaining at a site now owned by an admitted racist? Why aren't they moving here, or anywhere else?
In response to Haruka (RELOCATED).
02:21 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Haruka (RELOCATED)
A
In response to Happy Dem.
I’ve seen their account there before, and they tweet about important history. I’m just speculating, but maybe they feel the people who need to be reminded are the ones trying to bury that history, and those people aren’t here.
07:47 AM - Sep 03, 2023
Happy Dem
A
In response to Haruka (RELOCATED).
Sure, but that same argument is why they need to be posting across as many soc media platforms as possible & making a statement of withdrawing from the pro-neonazi one. Seriously, x is a problem & institutions need to take a stand before we wake up and can't make a purchase at a gas station wo x.
02:56 PM - Sep 03, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}