Cynthia Williams
A
One of the top jobs for Black American women is being employed as a CNA. It is also the lowest paid job in the healthcare industry. President Biden wants to change this, but he needs our help.

Please submit your written answers to this US DHHS request for public comments on increasibg CNA wages
07:07 AM - Sep 04, 2023 (Edited)
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
I read the document and proposal and I still didn't see where to comment. I do support the initiative tho.

I did see where it requires states to develop increased oversight and you know we in Alabama don't want to do what the gubment want, we just want FEMA when we ignore disaster warnings.
07:29 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Reginald Capers.
I apologize. It's actually confusing. Here is the actual link to read the proposed changes link. You must click on the top text about CNAs shown under the two Medicaid and Medicare proposed changes.. A PDF will open up and nside the document is the address of where to submit your comments:
07:40 AM - Sep 04, 2023 (Edited)
Reginald Capers
A
In response to Cynthia Williams.
I didn't see anywhere for public comments in the link.
07:15 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
Finally, if you own a business in the healthcare field, please highlight that fact. Many home healthcare and care facilities companies are opposed to the proposed pay increases and minimal staffing changes proposed by Biden's Administration. It would be good to provide him with business support.
07:25 AM - Sep 04, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
I posted another link and gave better instructions of where to submit your comments. Sorry, I didn't explain this more fully. I 'm so used to reading theserequests for public comments, I forgot how confusing it can be.
07:43 AM - Sep 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}