Leighanne Triplett
A
Ok, I'm an older lady, but I have a 19yr old son, who has tried to help me navigate this site, im embarrassed that I still can't figure it out.
06:38 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Khrissy Choate
A
In response to Leighanne Triplett.
Hello and welcome! Don’t be embarrassed to post asking questions. Most everyone here will help out anyone who doesn’t understand how something on the site works.
07:37 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Ang Darkstar
A
Hi! Welcome!
When you want to follow / block etc., go to the 3 dots in the right hand corner, press, a menu will come up. The more peeps you follow, the more spouts you'll see. Likes are nice but echoes will share and amplify the post. Fill out your profile or some won't follow you. Hit me up 4 ???
06:59 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Peter G Mitchell 😎
A
Browse the Explore tab.

Follow people you find interesting.

Those people's Spouts will then be on your Timeline tab!

On your Profile page, scroll through the people who have already Followed you, perhaps Follow them back.

Easy peasy?
06:49 PM - Sep 04, 2023
k hola (she/her)
A
Hint: click buttons and read the faqs. You’re not going to break anything.
06:43 PM - Sep 04, 2023
Margo Green
A
Don't be embarrassed. We're all here to help. Just spout out when you have questions. Here is some info that might help, you can bookmark it to refer back to: To bookmark, click on the three dots at the top and select bookmark from the drop down menu.
06:42 PM - Sep 04, 2023
hmmwrites (Heather's version)
A
What can we help you with? You seem to have figured out the first basic - how to spout! :)
06:40 PM - Sep 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}