The USA Singers
B
If you think Donald Trump is great because he went to East Palestine & handed out expired Trump water bottles & cold Big Macs, wait until you find out he’s the one responsible for the train derailment in the 1st place because he rolled back all the regulations & safety measures.
05:32 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
In response to The USA Singers.
1/2
DJT's Admin repealed myriad rail safety regulations, & that will surely have adverse impacts; however, the NTSB director has noted that the pneumatic brake system mandate's discontinuance played no role in the E-P, OH disaster.
12:14 AM - Mar 02, 2023 (Edited)
Tony_Bell
A
In response to Tony_Bell.
2/2
Does that fact alter the repugnance of DJT's availing the calamity to politically aggrandize himself? No.

There's much militating for recriminating, rebuking & reviling DJT. We needn't pile on w/specious accusations. Despise DJT for what he's done, what he's wrought, not for what he's n
12:16 AM - Mar 02, 2023 (Edited)
DawnElaine FirstWave
A
Responsible - YouTube

Donald Trump spent four years demolishing rail safety protections at the expense of the health and safety of average Americans. His trip to East Palestine, O...

08:37 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Catherine C Litsios
A
In response to DawnElaine FirstWave.
I wonder if we can get them back. Would some Republicans join Democrats in The House to restore them? I'd hope for the same for The Senate if Dems (+Bernie) can't pass it themselves (wonders about Manchian). 🤞
12:01 AM - Mar 02, 2023
Shainzona
B
Trump water (aka Trump Ice) was discontinued in 2010. Don't old plastic bottles start to leach chemicals after some period of time?
06:14 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Joan Gallo-Silver
A
I'm surprised he wasn't carrying a bible for the photo op.
05:59 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Yvette
A
Anyone still supporting Trump is definitely HARD CORE MAGA. You’re not changing their minds. They’re basically lobotomized anyway. 😜🙄🤦‍♀️☮️🏳️‍🌈
05:37 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Ell Pace
B
He has caused so much destruction.
05:33 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}