Drummer Girl
A
"The news media needs to 🛑 w/the horse-race coverage...&🛑 thinking that a war for the imperiled survival of the American Experiment is some kind of inexplicable "tribalism"...We need to understand that if the next 15 mos remain the worst covered election in U.S.hx, that it might also be the last."
12:08 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Tree Ent
A
In response to Drummer Girl.
It's surprising they continue to cover domestic terrorists as a legitimate political movement. These are the folks who wear shirts that allude to lynching journalists and leave death threats on their socials.
The problem is very dangerous to the future of this nation.
04:47 PM - Sep 21, 2023
Robin Lowe
A
The media is still playing this as both sides are sane.
One side is not.
04:43 PM - Sep 21, 2023
💜 Callie 💜
A
This 👉🏽 “what we are really seeing here is the vitriol of an authoritarian movement and the increasing condemnation from those who are appalled by it.”

The Republican “debate” was merely authoritarian spectacle meant to make Drumpf more popular. They have one agenda: maintain power. That’s it.
02:12 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to 💜 Callie 💜.
Absolutely!!!
02:15 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Deanna Fry
A
I think this article is looking at the extreme in media. There are plenty of media options in the middle, as in your network.
01:01 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Deanna Fry.
I think the point is the middle isn't a valid perspective between fascism & freedom, it's selling out to a both sides version of the fight for democracy. It's happening & that it's not covered that way is part of what is the problem. Some don't even understand the basics & that's somehow now a side.
01:10 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Eileen Popp
A
Thank you I am worried. I pray at night for more !ove,tolerance, more respect for science,truth.
12:18 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Eileen Popp.
Well maybe with more Deadhead stickers on Cadillacs it will come to pass!! 😉😎
12:25 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Lenny
B
You're so right !! People better wake up, because complacency can end our democracy !!!!
12:15 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Drummer Girl
A
In response to Lenny.
It's a great article & so are his points! This is not a left/right election, it's an up or down on our country! We should all be in favor of keeping our democracy. Those that aren't need to sit down & be shown by the rest of us that our experiment is worth keeping & protecting & making more perfect!
12:34 PM - Sep 06, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}