MeidasTouch Network
A
Special Counsel Jack Smith just made one of his most aggressive moves against Trump yet, putting Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner in his sights. Here's what you need to know: https://youtu.be/gmEiv8wim...
BREAKING: Jack Smith makes AGGRESSIVE MOVE against Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner - YouTube

Special Jack Smith subpoenaed Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner in connection with the criminal investigation into Donald Trump’s 2020 election interference. Me...

06:52 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Tony_Bell
A
In response to MeidasTouch Network.
I really wish folks, media, etc. would not call subpoenaing witnesses "aggressive." It's not aggressive at all. It's merely what investigators do, & it just so happens that they don't waste time asking nicely, then waiting to be told no, & finally issuing a subpoena as Congress does.
04:56 AM - Feb 24, 2023
Karen Jones
A
Should be interesting!
12:56 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Brown Sugar BLM
A
This Right Here✅⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️⤵️👇🏾
08:59 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Indigo Blue
A
About time.
08:46 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Panayota Lioupi
A
With all respect, I think this is again a Mueller situation, too much fuss over nothing, if you could have nailed the orange buffoon with something you would have done it already. And he is now controlling Congress. Wouldn’t it be better to focus on getting rid of the filibuster & packing your SC?
06:57 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}