Christopher Bouzy
A
🔔Today at 11 AM EST, I will host a Q&A to address the events over the past week. I would encourage everyone to join us because it will be an important discussion.

https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1gqGvyRgzXqKB
07:13 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Jamie Cal
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
What happened?

For the ignorant
07:22 AM - Feb 04, 2023
taitmedina
A
There appears to be a data breach. Allegedly, someone was able to find the usernames, names, and emails of everyone who has registered on Spoutible.
In response to Jamie Cal.
09:32 AM - Feb 04, 2023

Only followers of this user (AnnLovesNewfies) can see their posts

taitmedina
A
In response to Newfiemum ?? ?????.
@cbouzy did address this on his live today: It wasn’t technically a data breach. It was a mistake. A line of code was accidentally left in an API that allowed email addresses to be pulled. The mistake has been corrected. The hope is that the folks who pulled the email addresses will delete them.
09:34 PM - Feb 04, 2023
Pamela
A
In response to taitmedina.
CBouzy said this yesterday: 🐳Spoutible Update: Earlier today, the individual from Germany who had been spreading false information about Spoutible for weeks is now attempting to make people believe that Spoutible has been hacked and is insecure, and that is 100% false.
10:17 AM - Feb 04, 2023
taitmedina
A
In response to Pamela.
Yes that is why I used the words “appears” and “allegedly”. We will have to see what a third-party security audit shows. I am hoping the allegations are unfounded.
10:22 AM - Feb 04, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}