Christopher Bouzy
A
Cynthia Williams @BLACKSTEMUSA
Musk poked the wasp nest.

60+ civil rights organizations announced this morning that they will fight against Elon Musk's attacks on the American Defamation League. Two international Jewish organizations say they will supply international data supporting ADL's reports on Twitter/X increased racism.
07:09 AM - Sep 07, 2023
09:50 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Anton Brakhage
A
In response to Christopher Bouzy.
Between the Starlink sabotage of Ukraine and this, Moscow Musk is nearing the limit of what even someone with his wealth and power can get away with (the same line Trump crossed on Jan. 6th). In part because, like Trump, he does his scumbaggery so publicly it's impossible to ignore.
12:16 AM - Sep 09, 2023
MaMa Donna
B
Bring it!
07:06 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Mary Becker
A
We've been waiting a long time and things are finally coming together (more of course needs to happen)
06:47 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Yvette
A
Musk is a CANCER on American Society. The only saving grace is that he can’t become President since he wasn’t born here. I despise him.
12:51 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Misha Van Mollusq
A
He really went too far this time .
10:26 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Trauma Epidemic
A
Overall, positive. The potential pitfall--as with virtually everything at that level in today's world--is in overlooking the (potential) involvement of non-obvious (foreign--"Two international"?) influence ops.

Note: a caution, not an insinuation.
#diligence
#discernment
#ItsMixedBagsAllTheWayDown
10:00 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Carol Norris
A
It's now impossible to ignore that staying on X is flat-out colluding with blatant racism & bullying. I keep popping over there to encourage bigger accounts I follow to come over to #spoutible .
09:58 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Everything Counts
A
Couldn’t happen to a more deserving person 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼💙💧🐳
09:51 AM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}