Jodi B
A
I'm feeling very down today because on this day in 2021, I lost my furbaby, Ozzy. I still miss him so much. 😥 I can't afford another dog right now, so my apartment feels very empty. I'm thinking of him a lot today. He was the best little doggy in the whole world! 💙🐶💙
#dogsofspoutible
11:51 AM - Sep 07, 2023
Becky A.
A
In response to Jodi B.
I only mention the fostering for a rescue because typically- when you foster a dog, the rescue pays for all related expenses. Plus you feel like you're helping a pup that might not have made it out of the shelter otherwise.
01:33 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Becky A..
Thanks for the suggestion. It's a wonderful idea and a few friends have also suggested it to me. I like the idea of helping dogs. The problem is that I know I wouldn't be able to let go when the time came to give him back. I'd be a foster fail. 😆 If a dog comes home with me, he's staying. 😊
02:31 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Becky A.
A
In response to Jodi B.
Ozzy is adorable. So sorry for your loss...
When our furbaby crossed the rainbow bridge- I missed her so much- couldn't face getting a new furbaby. Instead- I volunteered as a foster for a while with a rescue. Helped me deal with the Maggie sized hole in my heart while helping some pups in need.
01:31 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Elektra 🖖
A
In response to Jodi B.
I’m sorry for your loss, Ozzy looks like a very good boy. ❤️
12:58 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Jodi B
A
In response to Elektra 🖖.
Thank you. He was the best! 😊
02:33 PM - Sep 07, 2023 (Edited)

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts