Angie is Supercalifragilistic…
A
Feeling accomplished right now. Just fixed the intonation and now it sounds 🧑🏾‍🍳💋!
#FenderGuitars #guitars
01:35 PM - Apr 02, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
In response to Angie is Supercalifragilistic….
Just did that to mine after having it for decades and never bothering to check. I didn't have to mess with the neck tension but I adjusted the bridge.
Also got some DeoxIT to clean up scratchy pots and switches and it's like a brand new guitar now.
Am I a luthier now?😀
02:10 PM - Sep 07, 2023
A
Yes you are! 😊

I took it to a luthier a couple of weeks ago because the low E string fell out of tune and I couldn’t fix it. They ended up removing the spring from the saddle, and cutting off a part of the saddle screw.😬 If that didn’t work, they would of had to move the bridge. 😟
In response to Prefab Spout.
02:27 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Prefab Spout
A
In response to Angie is Supercalifragilistic….
I'm so afraid of breaking my guitar even hearing that someone cut a screw makes me shiver. Although, I did finally unbolt the neck a few months back to see exactly when it was made, so maybe I really am a luthier. Where's my hacksaw?
Nice guitar, btw. Do you only play the Strat?
04:01 PM - Sep 07, 2023
A
In response to Prefab Spout.
You and unbolted the neck of your guitar so that definitely makes you a luthier. 😊

I have 2 Strat’s and one Carvin. My cover photo shows the Carvin. I mostly play the black Strat and the Carvin. I also have an acoustic that needs to be played more.

How about you? What are your guitars?
07:06 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}