Dianna
A
Alright Spoutible, what are some of your favorite comfort watch shows? I need something wholesome to get me through some of these rough nights.
08:00 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Randall
A
For me, the original Quantum Leap, Seinfeld, The Rockford Files, The Bob Newhart Show, Newhart and Miami Vice. I have a lot of others, but those are probably my top go-to's for comfort.
In response to Dianna.
08:09 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Dianna
A
In response to Randall.
Oh, good choice with the OG quantum leap! Have you watched the new one at all? I haven't, but I'm wondering if I should 🤔
08:13 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Randall
A
In response to Dianna.
I've seen the first nine episodes and then I decided to let it go until the summer, provided it gets renewed. It's okay. Some people will say it's terrible, but it's not. It's just nowhere close to the original, which I didn't expect anyway. I like it enough to pick it back up if it gets renewed. 1/
09:44 PM - Feb 22, 2023
Randall
A
In response to Dianna.
2/ It has some good elements and a nice cast, but overall it's pretty weak in terms of the atmosphere and some of the writing. I think it's worth a try, but I don't think you will be blown away. But if you go in understanding that you will find a good enough show that just lives in a huge shadow.
09:47 PM - Feb 22, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}