Canuck Newf
A
Someone please tell me that Americans aren't listening to this Ramaswamy guy. He needs to be locked up, ffs!
Carole Tyler @CaroleTyler
"This is the way reporters should all be conducting interviews. It should be challenging and even get uncomfortable, as it does for VivekGRamaswamy

mehdirhasan is the master at this. If you are running for President, you should not get a free pass."

—Farid Senzai
‘The hard truth’: Mehdi grills Vivek Ramaswamy on his record and past statements - YouTube

Mehdi Hasan’s full interview with GOP presidential candidate Vivek Ramaswamy, ranging from what qualifications he has for the most powerful office in the wor...

08:07 PM - Sep 06, 2023
08:46 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
In response to Canuck Newf.
I put Vivek Ramaswamy in the same category as RFKJr. Neither of them are serious candidates, nor will they get the nomination.
09:02 PM - Sep 06, 2023
Canuck Newf
A
In response to Kathleen F789.
So needed to hear that!
04:05 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Kathleen F789
A
In response to Canuck Newf.
You really do follow our crazy politics! And here I am ready to move to Canada to escape US politics – or at least escape the politicians who crawled out from under a rock.
04:11 PM - Sep 07, 2023
Canuck Newf
A
If you come here, be careful of Pierre Polievre. He is in the same vein as fRump, Kennedy, Jr, Ramaswamy, et al!

We're trying to make sure he gets nowhere close to the PM's job.
In response to Kathleen F789.
04:16 PM - Sep 07, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}