Yvette
A
I just got rid of HULU after being informed it was being raised to $17.99 a month. When I first got it about 4 years ago it was $8.99. There’s almost no new content, so what’s the point? The minute I cancelled they offered me Hulu + Disney for $9.99! I got Paramount + plus Showtime 4 $60 4 a year!
01:17 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Joan
A
In response to Yvette.
Hulu has lots of good content! But I doubt I'd pay that much for it either. Right now I get it for free (with ads) through T-Mobile. I agree it's ridiculous how all the streaming services keep raising their prices.
02:59 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Joan.
I liked Hulu before the strike when I could watch new content without commercials. Now, it just seems silly to pay for it when we’re barely watching it. 🤷‍♀️☮️
09:00 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Joan.
Streaming a la carte is going to end up being just as expensive as cable. I may get rid of Netflix next. It depends what happens with the strike.
06:20 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Civil Canuck
A
In response to Yvette.
Good for you. The amount of messing with prices these days is nuts.
01:26 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Civil Canuck.
It really is. We pay almost $200 a month for Cable + the Internet. I would get rid of Cable, but my husband wants every sports network including the red zone. It’s too expensive trying to do them all a la carte.
01:57 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Scott Johnson
A
In response to Yvette.
Right, but with that bundled price now you'll have ads, right?
01:23 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Yvette
A
In response to Scott Johnson.
I didn’t take the Hulu bundle. I decided to just get Paramount Plus with Showtime for a year. It was a 50% off deal if you paid for the year in advance. It has tons of content my whole family likes plus we’ve never had Showtime so almost everything on there is new to us. ☮️
01:28 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Whoa!
A
In response to Yvette.
Sometimes it pays to cancel. They are just going to take whatever your willing to pay. There ought to be some regulation on streaming fees.
01:19 PM - Sep 08, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}