King Lavender-licous
A
thread 1/5
Progressive, just like woke has been hijacked by people who don't have the interests of Black brown marginalized groups.
We BBIMPs are majority moderate Dem. We understand slow and steady, solid foundation building.

Progressives (hijackers) do not listen, will not let us lead, and never learn.
Grant AF @GrantAF
I need an explainer here. What does it mean to folks when I say I'm a progressive when it comes to politics? Why the hate for progressives here on Spoutible? Another post today from a popular page calling out "progressives" for swarmy online actions. That type of divisiveness is why I left twitter.
02:11 PM - Sep 08, 2023
04:20 PM - Sep 08, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 2/5
The fact that this conversation has to be had every fucking time is proof that they (generally speaking) won't to listen.

Your politics, your policy, your candidates, your strategies, everything is about you. A people who are the least vulnerable.

I can't respect that, I will NEVER respect that.
04:23 PM - Sep 08, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 3/5
When we point out your ignorance, your arrogance and your racism, you call us divisive. Same as your so called counterparts, republicans. We see no difference between y'all because you both wield the same weapons to get your way.
04:25 PM - Sep 08, 2023 (Edited)
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 4/5
I'm in my fucking bag now! Y'all got me all the way up.

Queen progressive herself, Mee Maw, got very defensive when asked about not focusing so much campaigning on 2 of the whitest states over a state like South Carolina. The audacity!

Yet she was one of yalls champions.
04:58 PM - Sep 08, 2023
King Lavender-licous
A
thread 5/5
Here's another similarity between progressives and republicans:

You LOVE your boogey men!

Nothing is fair!
You didn't lose, democrats cheated!
Democrats are the establishment!
05:09 PM - Sep 08, 2023
Tricia