Cheryl Hirschi
A
My governor showing his true colors. Intimidating teens wearing masks during the pandemic wasn’t a one off. This is who he is and it’s horrifying. He must NEVER get anywhere near the WH.
09:03 AM - Sep 01, 2023
Debbie Lu
A
In response to Cheryl Hirschi.
Second story about this guy today where he shows his true colors. Smells like a #project2025 guy to me.
07:31 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Cheryl Hirschi
A
In response to Debbie Lu.
He absolutely is. He’s talked about dismantling FBI & other govt agencies. He’s practicing on FL. He wants absolute power w/ no checks/balances, weaponizes governmental power to retaliate against ANYONE who disagrees w/ him. Unlike TFG he knows how to implement the plan.
07:39 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Debbie Lu
A
It all ratchets my anxiety level about MAGA BS - and my early understanding of this “manifesto” cuz I just can’t call it a plan - completely off the charts. What happened to these people to lead them to believe ANY of this is OK?
09:25 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Cheryl Hirschi
A
My belief is it’s been their plan all along…ever since Gingrich’s GoPac memo when they began planning for absolute power. For decades they’ve been quietly consolidating power thru the Federalist Society. TFG gave the game away b/c he can’t shut up, so now they’ve had to publicly embrace it.
In response to Debbie Lu.
09:31 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Debbie Lu
A
That’s to our collective benefit though. When the snake slithers out of its hole is the time to cut off its head. It is fine for us to discuss here in Spoutonia but we have to be sure the impact of this disgusting plan and way of thinking is talked aboit everywhere else!
09:37 PM - Sep 09, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}