Sabine Savvidis
A
"Project 2025" - the authoritarian playbook for the next Republican Presidency. Here's a peek at the Department of Health and Human Services.
03:08 PM - Sep 09, 2023
Jojo B-Hill
A
In response to Sabine Savvidis.
They plan to eliminate regulations re: children working in "dangerous jobs. No more LGBTQ will be on the agenda. When they decide to "privatize" our drinking water, they will easily control life and death. There is so much evil in the 2025 Project,yet they cloak it in religiosity.
01:01 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
In response to Jojo B-Hill.
ikr? I ploughed my way through most of the stuff and they make it sound benign, of course. I always call it weaponized misnomers.
02:06 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Jojo B-Hill
A
It may sound benign in places; however, it is anything but. 1st they dismantle the govt. as they fill it with their cronies, then they implement their plan. Undo regulations that protect us and the environment, impose a religious bent government and privatize as much as they can.
02:17 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
That's it in a nutshell. And it's not confined to #45 , it's the Republican vision now, sponsored by the Heritage Foundation.
02:20 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Jojo B-Hill
A
Exactly! My understanding is that there are between 50 & 70 major right wing organizations that are backing this project. They are very organized and they are recruiting.
02:24 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Sabine Savvidis
A
And training, they call it the Presidential Administration Academy.
"This academy provides aspiring appointees with the insight, background knowledge, and expertise in governance to immediately begin rolling back destructive policy and advancing conservative ideas in the federal government."
02:29 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Jojo B-Hill
A
The fact that they plan to be ready on 1/21/2025 should move all of us who cherish democracy to UNITE. It seems so silly for people to reject Biden because they did not get everything ( they believe) they were promised. We will all be hurting if/when PROJECT 2025 comes to fruition.
02:35 PM - Sep 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}