Elijah Manley
A
I’m a Bernie Sanders-loving progressive democrat and I’m supporting Joe Biden’s re-election because I know firsthand from the heart of Florida what fascism can do if we turn our backs and don’t defeat it. Gen Z is going to run this back 💪🏽
07:54 PM - Sep 10, 2023
David Kordalski
A
In response to Elijah Manley.
Thank you!
09:41 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Kennie Goff
A
For this, and other good reasons, your generation gives me Hope for the future. Biden/Harris 2024 all the way to preserve that future and our democracy.
11:30 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Royce Hansen
A
Good to hear! We're all in this together our system is about 2 parties, thank you for supporting Biden/Harris!
10:21 PM - Sep 10, 2023 (Edited)
MudDauber
A
We're counting on you all.
09:11 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Koronin
A
I'm also more progressive than most Democrats (and why I'm not registered as a Democrat). However, I agree with you. We must vote for Biden and other Democrats on the ticket. The one except is places a Dem isn't an option. (Living in a red area I do have that for some more local races.)
09:11 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Alissa thee Italian (she/her)
A
I'm much more progressive than most Democrats but I also understand that there's no perfect candidate. You vote for the candidate that's better and you hold that personal accountable, whether you voted for them or not. You also acknowledge when they do something good, regardless.
08:39 PM - Sep 10, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
We must not allow foolishness to cloud our judgment. I agree with you Sir! We must not allow Fascism to take over our American Constitutional Government! We need Joe Biden and every democratic up and down the ballot to remain Free!
08:27 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Chance
B
In response to LaJuan Woodland.
Who is this we you speak of?
10:29 PM - Sep 10, 2023
Jason Carton
A
Please be right. 🙏
08:09 PM - Sep 10, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}