Clandestino
A
Are there any people here who can explain why Spoutible has not gained more visibility & traction, while it's obvious it offers more features than Bluesky for those coming from X (such as gifs, DMs, bookmarks, etc.)? Why does this place feels so... Empty (even more than Mastodon).
05:49 AM - Sep 11, 2023 (Edited)
Jasmine A.
A
In response to Clandestino.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:37 PM - Sep 11, 2023
NCFC Zine
A
I can’t explain why Spoutible hasn’t gained more traction other than it’s still early days. But for engagement, there are tons of interesting people on here. You can try following more people, replying, posting more…
P.S. Love Belgium! I’m going there in two weeks 😀
07:05 AM - Sep 11, 2023
Jasmine A.
A
In response to NCFC Zine.
This spout was removed because the account associated with it was suspended.
05:38 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Clandestino
A
In response to NCFC Zine.
It's a bit hard to engage from scratch; you need at least some known contacts on the platform and then you build your own network from that common ground. I've been here for months, followed a bunch of accounts, but ended unfollowing because there was actually zero engagement from their side.
07:29 AM - Sep 12, 2023
Sabine
A
Compared to the bird app Spoutible is certainly "emptier" in terms of accounts. But maybe you should take into account that - if you come from a crowded place with everyone yelling and screaming at each other - everything else will feel quieter. I terms of engagement Spoutible is not lacking.
06:00 AM - Sep 11, 2023
Clandestino
A
In response to Sabine.
I'm not comparing Spoutible to Twitter/X, but I do compare it with Bluesky, who offers much less features while providing a much higher engagement rate and a very strong sense of community. In that sense, I find Spoutible comparable to T2, which also feels like a desert to me...
07:25 AM - Sep 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}