MR eLIAS
A
thread 1/4
Why are folks and news media ignoring what Elon Musk is doing enabling Ukrainian genocide, through Starlink? If Hitler owned a car company and products would you continue to buy his products as he exterminated the Jewish people?

Enabling cost Lives. Where is our moral compass?
04:07 PM - Sep 11, 2023 (Edited)
MR eLIAS
A
thread 2/4
Elon Musk created Starlink outages to affect the entire frontline as it stood on September 30. “That has affected every effort of the Ukrainians to push past that front,” via CNN. “Starlink is the main way units on the battlefield have to communicate.” Greed over human lives. The man is disgusting.
04:17 PM - Sep 11, 2023
MR eLIAS
A
thread 3/4
Receipts
Why you should not buy Tesla or support Elon Musk.
He wants you to support the killing of families and children of Ukraine. He just doesn't care.
251.3 billion dollars USD is not enough for him. Blood money.
04:24 PM - Sep 11, 2023
MR eLIAS
A
thread 4/4
Ukrainian PM’s office Mykhailo Podolyak:
"Sometimes a mistake is much more than just a mistake. By not allowing Ukrainian drones to destroy part of the Russian military...Musk allowed this fleet to fire Kalibr missiles at Ukrainian cities...civilians, children killed."
Are you enabling blood money?
04:35 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Dorothy Ruh
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
I left twitter because of Starlink and came to Spoutible. I still see twitter posts from time to time and so many of the Ukranian sources I followed are still on twitter--including Zelenskyy. I would have expected a mass exodus of Ukrainians.
04:46 AM - Oct 24, 2023
Alicia Mendoza
A
In response to MR eLIAS.
04:30 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Chance
B
In response to MR eLIAS.
We don't have a moral compass here in the United States why are you expecting anything different for what's happening over there and with that RACIST POS!!
04:10 PM - Sep 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}