Dems Hub
A
Working on a new page, ETA is EOD tomorrow - thanks to @demsabroadbe for the suggestion!

Let's engage w/ the myriad Dem voters living abroad & ensure they know their voting rights & timelines! Statistics, country-by-country links, & more soon. 🌍

https://VotingInfoHQ.com/International
06:33 PM - Feb 21, 2023
Vote From Abroad
A
In response to Dems Hub.
Tried DM'ing you. Doesn't seem to work right now. I am happy to hear that you want to help U.S. citizens living internationally register to vote. I see that you link to other voting websites for stateside voting. Why not do the same for UOCAVA? Would love to talk to you about this.
04:13 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Dems Hub
A
In response to Vote From Abroad.
I hear you, and glad to be a part. That's exactly the kind of content I'm looking to add. Here's a teaser of the pages that will be included to start, and I'll make UOCAVA a standalone page likely, along with state by state info. Goal is to optimize the outreach.
04:23 AM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
Vote From Abroad
A
Every website that already exists for this group of voters already has all the individual state's info (FVAP, Overseas Vote Foundation, and ours). I understand that you want to try to help, but every state (and sometimes county to county) is different.
In response to Dems Hub.
08:10 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Vote From Abroad
A
The last thing I am sure you would ever want is to provide misinformation to someone. Everyone who volunteers with us also does FVAP and VFA training. The rules can change every year slightly as well within the state.
08:12 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Dems Hub
A
I put a lot of research into this operation and have invested a lot of time to ensure accuracy and to advance my knowledge. I'm confident the end result will be proper after I've taken the time to build this out. Ty for your input, it is definitely helpful.
02:28 PM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}