Kirk Shelton
A
Why is poutine not bigger in the US? It's fucking delicious, bad for you and easy to make. Was there some kind of international agreement with Canada and the US that we could only have a certain amount of poutine?
06:08 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Christopher Brown
A
In response to Kirk Shelton.
I see fries topped with cheese (queso), bacon, & green onions but nothing really approaching poutine.
07:40 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Kirk Shelton
A
In response to Christopher Brown.
A local restaurant here in California has Buffalo Gravy Fries and Deep fried cheese curds. Two separate menu items.... You were so close! It's all there!
11:47 PM - Sep 11, 2023
TheQuietOne
A
I know, right? I think part of it is that cheese curds are hard to find in some places. But I live in the land of cheese curds and bars, Wisconsin. There are cheese curds all over, but I have to make my own poutine. That's fine, but when I'm feeling lazy it would be nice to have alternatives.
06:16 PM - Sep 11, 2023
RealAntifaHQ
A
Since one of the main ingredients is "cheese curds" this #Californian with #guacamole
06:16 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Adele Not the singer
A
Milwaukee has fully embraced poutine
06:15 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Democracy!Equality! Equity!Compassion!
A
Kirk, we already have so much delicious and terrible for you food here… maybe we’re just full?
06:15 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Mynxie
A
Have you seen the poutine thread on reddit? Omfg, it's soooo fucking yummy!! *swoonssss*
06:14 PM - Sep 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}