Steven Beschloss
A
I've been chilled to think about the similarities between the attack on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon on 9/11 and the attack on the US Capitol on J6. Both, in their violence and hate, expressed an unforgivable rejection of democracy.
11:05 PM - Sep 11, 2023
Yogi Thomas
B
In response to Steven Beschloss.
The 9/11 and J6 coups by cells within the wealthy, intelligence, and connected to go to war and destroy steps to democracy! There are no borders for wealthy corporate CEO extremism and their proxies to maintain power, greed, land, rich minerals, drugs, cheap labor, eugenics-genocide
10:58 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Jeannie (she/her)
A
I remember telling my son on January 6th that it was the most horrifying thing I'd seen since 9/11.
10:17 AM - Sep 12, 2023
JunieMo1
A
Yet these people are the first to extend their hand in asking for help when disasters strike their locality. Don't want regulatory oversight on railroads? Then don't expect federal assistance when disastrous derailments occur. They fail to see the impacts they will face if democracy falls.
12:51 AM - Sep 12, 2023
That's HEDLEY!
A
The key difference being that 1/6 was carried out by American citizens against their own country.
11:39 PM - Sep 11, 2023
LaJuan Woodland
A
Makes sense. I wonder how many times since the Civil War ordinary citizens were whipped up to attack our government!
11:09 PM - Sep 11, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}