Political Cativists ??
A
Is anyone else seeing a #notification count even though you've read all of your notifications on all three tabs? I haven't been able to clear my count for a few days. Not complaining, trying to figure out if I should bug report. Thank you!
08:51 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Ama Bene
B
In response to Political Cativists ??.
Ditto………….however disinclined to report as yet because staff still dealing with issues as more traffic & perhaps more issues to see to as Spoutible 🐳 grows so I am holding off atm cheers. Hey first edit done too!
09:16 AM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
Political Cativists ??
A
In response to Ama Bene.
True, in the cosmic scheme of things they're dealing with, this isn't important. My thinking was the more detailed information the dev team has on any issue, the easier it may be to resolve. I've worked in software development before.
10:03 AM - Feb 23, 2023
KenB SkylandWoods
A
Yes. I have seen it for a few days. When I go in and read my notifications the notification alert clears but then after a few minutes it reappears again.
08:57 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Political Cativists ??
A
In response to KenB SkylandWoods.
Exactly what I'm seeing too. Thank you! I just wanted to be sure I wasn't missing something.
09:12 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Jill Groce
A
This has been mentioned, no pun intended, over a few days. The dot is probably low priority as they help us navigate from timeline to explore to notifications at speed. Yay @cbouzy !
08:53 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Political Cativists ??
A
In response to Jill Groce.
Thank you. Yes, not a complaint, just trying to figure out if I was missing something. What @cbouzy and the team have done here is insanely good and will only get better!
09:10 AM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}