YoursINegritude YoursINegritude
A
thread 1/6
See the small thread following. This podcast episode was very interesting, to me 😜https://podcasts.apple.com...
12:47 PM - Sep 12, 2023
A
thread 2/6
Really interesting explainer about some of the strange events and rumors during time between the Election Day and January 6, 2021
12:48 PM - Sep 12, 2023
A
thread 3/6
Remember the Dominion Hugo Chavez Venezuela vote change trial balloon? The podcast explains that concept came from the Rudy Giuliani, Mike Flynn, John Eastman work group. Jack Smith apparently has pursued line of questioning about the “conspiracy theory/proposal” (1)
12:48 PM - Sep 12, 2023
A
thread 4/6
to have the Department of Defense seize voting machines. Right after Election Day, this was breathlessly being discussed by the media & I could not see how DOD would be involved in election law. Well, apparently Kash Patel was in place at DOD 🤔. Trump and and his team (2)
12:49 PM - Sep 12, 2023
A
thread 5/6
Had been told that “if DOD were to get involved with seizing election apparatus, foreign influence had to be involved.” Does anyone remember the Italian satellite story? Bamboo in the voting paper & Venezuela theory floating around in media? This was Trump & his work group (3)
12:49 PM - Sep 12, 2023
A
thread 6/6
attempts to get DOD involved. Irony is Russia was working on behalf of Trump yet this group of Trump people were desperately pointing fingers at other foreign countries in hopes of forcing the DOD to have to step in. Anyway the “Jack” podcast I linked to above ☝🏾 is great. (4)
12:50 PM - Sep 12, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}