Kimberley Stop Right Wing Terror
B
MAGA'ts want a national divorce. I say, do it. Red states are the abusive spouse. Red states live off Blue states. We'd have so much more money for the programs we want to implement if we weren't carrying the red states. They'd be crawling back within months
09:51 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Mary OContrary
A
In response to Kimberley Stop Right Wing Terror.
We do not need a national divorce. We need marriage counseling. We need a return to a civil discourse where we listen to one another and try to understand opposing views even when we do not agree. We need to stop demonizing one another.

But you're not wrong, they would come crawling back.
11:34 AM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)
MinisterX
A
Nope! This has already been settled! If those dumb bastards want to leave, they are welcome to do so, but the the land they’re standing and living on STAYS!!!
11:07 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Katie Kadwell
A
Please stop talking like this, it is really hurtful to people living in red states who aren’t MAGA and perpetuates the idea that swaths of our country “aren’t worth” anything, etc.. I get you’re trying to make a point but this isn’t the way.
10:35 AM - Feb 23, 2023
We (are) The People
A
People who amplify this are the same people who amplified Brexit. It's Putin propaganda to mess up democracies and split countries apart.
10:24 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Thomas A.
A
They forgot to mention that anyone moving from a red state to a blue state would not get to vote for 5 years while we try to wash the STINK OF AUTHORITARIANISM from them.
10:02 AM - Feb 23, 2023
hal
A
In response to Thomas A..
What it looks like when you are a reliable blue vote and your legislature paints you with the "STINK OF AUTHORITARIANISM". You're right, I want to bring this everywhere! /s
10:13 AM - Feb 23, 2023
hal
A
I totally understand the frustration, but it's very naive to imagine this will happen without decades of bloodshed and economic ruin on both (or more likely *all*) sides.
09:56 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Kimberley Stop Right Wing Terror
B
In response to hal.
I don't actually think this will happen. I'm making a point. I'm not stupid
10:16 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Ethical Atheist
A
So fuck the rest of us that live in red states including the majority of Black Americans?

We see you.

My first unfollow on this app. Congrats.
09:54 AM - Feb 23, 2023 (Edited)

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}