Barbara Edelman
A
when an article posts, “mild spoilers ahead,” and it’s about #OnlyMurdersInTheBuilding , DON’T READ ANY FURTHER!!

btw, i’m disappointed by the apparent lack of interest in #OMITB hereabouts. i was hoping to be part of a live spouting event. 😟
10:02 AM - Aug 07, 2023
Nik-nak
A
In response to Barbara Edelman.
It's picking up steam here - do share your theories! That's one thing I'll miss about the ol' bird site, talking #OMITB theories as the show goes on.
01:30 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Nik-nak.
i never have theories. i’m not a cop-crime-procedural tv show fan. i read theories on the omitb sub reddit. some are very clever. some are insane. before i say anything else, have you watched both seasons in entirety?
02:04 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Nik-nak
A
Yes, I have - quite ready for tomorrow evening!
02:17 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Nik-nak.
howard is a constant suspect on that sub! he’s a quirky, lonely, gay cat lover! why is he such an attractive suspect? tho there are those who subscribe to a criminal mastermind behind all the murders & point out that howard makes sense in that context, but i don’t buy into that either.
02:23 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Nik-nak
A
I think he's a constant red herring. And that's okay, they need those! Really I just want Howard to be happy.
02:24 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Nik-nak.
same! i hope whatshisname doesn’t hurt him!
02:25 PM - Aug 07, 2023
Nik-nak
A
I'm so glad we get to see more of Theo. I still think Tobert is suspicious.

I've ruled out Howard, Jonathan, Loretta, Joy, Dicky, Gregg, the cops, Kim, the stage manager, and Dr C.

They need to show the guy with the pompadour again. Can't remember his name.
09:03 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
In response to Nik-nak.
bobo? yeah, theo’s great, but tobert is gorgeous! i don’t think either dickie or loretta murdered ben. i was certain it was the dimases in season 1 & cinda in season 2, but it wasn’t. i’m going to assume that once again, the murderer will be a shocker

do you buy into the professor moriarity
09:31 AM - Sep 13, 2023
Barbara Edelman
A
theory that’s flying around? i’m torn, but if there is one, i’m certain it’s sazz. or at least sazz adjacent. i also think the white room sequences told us something about charles’s brain that could complicate his relationship to murder & to olimabel.
09:37 AM - Sep 13, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}