LynnK
A
It’s easy being an activist and outspoken liberal when living in NYC but hats off to all the blue dots in red states who fight the hard fight every day. If/when change comes, it comes because of you.
11:02 AM - Feb 23, 2023
NorthCoast TerryMaryJoan
A
In response to LynnK.
💯👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
06:08 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Carol Lovely
A
In response to LynnK.
I can’t imagine living in a red state. It has been bad enough living in a red county however recent voting has shown areas of purple so there may be hope for Orange County yet. Bravo and condolences to all of you fighting the good fight that benefits everyone
09:58 AM - Sep 27, 2023
Jasra - no DMs
A
In response to Carol Lovely.
Blue dot in red state here. We’re trying but the odds seem unsurmountable sometimes. It would help if the DNC stepped up instead of just considering us hopeless.
05:38 PM - Sep 30, 2023 (Edited)
bfitzinAR
A
In response to Carol Lovely.
I can't afford not to. The property taxes on my house are $675 a YEAR. Retired & on Social Security, I can afford that. (Because I paid off my mortgage while I was still working - on a house that here values $175K & in CA would value at least $500K).
06:05 PM - Sep 30, 2023
Silver Muse
A
In response to LynnK.
♥️♥️♥️
09:41 PM - Aug 30, 2023
Z Dani C
A
In response to LynnK.
Thank you for this post. Born and raised here in Red Rural Middle Tennessee. It gets scarier every day. I don't recognize my friends and neighbors anymore. We have no choice but to speak up and speak out to save our democracy. Ignoring politics is a Privilege we cannot afford around here.
11:57 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Madeline Potter
A
In response to LynnK.
Thank you! Was an Obama delegate In Wyo! We dont lack enthusiasm!!
11:52 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Living The Dream
B
In response to LynnK.
Blue dot here is AZ, also I live in a part of the state that is all #MAGA 🤢 the flags 🤮 Our neighbor has a let's go Brandon on his back patio. At least the state voted for Biden and Katie Hobbs. There may be a little hope yet. Unfortunately the State House and Senate are full GOP with MAGA as well
11:30 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Marisa ✌❤️
A
In response to LynnK.
Thank you. I'm a blue voter in Texas and most proud of voting out Myra Flores (R)
11:29 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Li Milla4
A
In response to LynnK.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! THIS is what we need! Not people childishly changing the spelling of the state I love, not memes of Bugs sawing my home off of the rest of the country! #BlueVoters #StrongerTogether 🙂💙
11:15 AM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}