Only followers of this user (FruitFacedFruitKace) can see their posts

Annie Bee Good
A
In response to ManKillah Fruitface.
Isn't one's vote more important than a claim to a party affiliation? Genuine question because there are plenty of people who claim one political identity or another, but who DON'T VOTE.
11:21 AM - Feb 23, 2023

Annie Bee Good
A
I did. I personally believe party loyalty is undemocratic and my loyalty is to my fellow Americans. I believe in a nation as rich as ours no one should be hungry, or homeless, or denied healthcare. I vote for my fellow Americans now & future & definitely trend left, but I cling to my Independence.
11:36 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Angela
A
In response to Annie Bee Good.
Yes loyalty to the party that has worked to take away civil rights and disenfranchise voters is undemocratic. Loyalty to the party that seeks to uplift all Americans and allow them to have a vote is democratic.
01:31 PM - Feb 23, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to Angela.
I'm loyal to my nation, the Constitution, to my current & future countrymen. So I'll vote for the candidates in the party who uphold and uplift those, but I don't have to be an affiliated member of a party to do that. I respect those who prefer party affiliation. I support personal autonomy.
01:37 PM - Feb 23, 2023
M Briatack
A
So just to clarify.. you MIGHT be okay voting for a member of the Republican Party, while that candidate may not exhibit outward qualities of, but belongs to a party that seeks to remove rights from women, Black voters, members of the LGBTQ+ community? Can you expound on that?
11:44 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
In response to M Briatack.
So to clarify, I don't believe the WORDS of either party candidate. I'm that person who evaluates their actions, their records, etc.
11:48 AM - Feb 23, 2023
Annie Bee Good
A
I also canvass, phone bank, and donate to candidates that share my values in prioritizing humans and they most often have a D next to their names, but my loyalty is to the Humanist Party.
11:39 AM - Feb 23, 2023

Annie Bee Good
A
Right NOW the GOP have become authoritarian fascists, but I've lived long enough to witness problems & corruption in both parties. I align myself with people, not parties. My values are consistent even when political parties are not.
11:42 AM - Feb 23, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}