Cynthia Williams
A
Heard on Morning Joe:

"I think we have to accept that there is a core of white Americans who have no intention of assimilating with the rest of us. They're only 30% of the white population, but they're angry, violent, deceptive, and gaining power in every system within our country."
05:55 AM - Sep 14, 2023
HereForTHEEComments1
B
In response to Cynthia Williams.
I disagree on the percentage of them, IT'S WAY MORE than 30%, but absolutely agree that they are not evolving like the rest of us. They still live in the past, have melancholy for a time gone by, when EVERYTHING was for the benefit and betterment, of WHITE LIVES ONLY, especially WHITE MEN!
02:10 PM - Oct 04, 2023
Mary Cole
A
I guess it was never much better, but TFG opened the floodgates for a lot of garbage. As someone whose ancestors had hidey holes along the underground railway, I'm lost as to where we go from here. 😟
06:16 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Marie Guenther
A
Did they also announce that water is wet?
07:06 PM - Sep 14, 2023
Cynthia Williams
A
In response to Marie Guenther.
I get your point. 👍🏾
05:41 AM - Sep 15, 2023
Timara (she/her)
A
Only 30%?!?
09:05 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Kate ChinaKatWrites
A
In response to Timara (she/her).
Squeaky wheel getting all the attention. They need to be shoved back under the rock TFG let them out from under at the very least. Deprogramming at best, but that’s a tough order.
11:00 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Roland Pugh
B
"...gaining power..." I opine they were always the ones in power. I also disagree with the 30%, that number is too low. The 30% are the ones who say out loud what a not small percentage of the other 70% whisper.
07:57 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Cyndi Brown she/her
A
I have found this to be true. In the news, every day life, and family. I consider them useless, non people. You can't convince them, I've tried. I'm happier without them. My own brother is one.

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (researchergirl) can see their posts

Kinzie Mat
A
In response to Anne NotOfCleves.
You’re Absolutely RIGHT!!!
Even tho we completely disagree: we need to know it’s our (WP’s) job to change/ deal/ teach/ (& if all else fails) completely ostracize & forego/call out all those who refuse to do the same!
Iz Here
A
Yes!! It is indeed they who have failed to assimilate into what is, by design & historical fact, a multicultural society. Get on board, Wonder Bread.
06:48 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Carol Glynn
B
I will not comply with this ASSHOLE! I saw him being an asshole to VP Harris! He has zero credibility in my book!
06:24 AM - Sep 14, 2023
steveN b
A
…. and, the rest of us white Americans look upon that “30 percent core” with disgust.
06:20 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Ray King
A
30% MAGA fascists.
05:57 AM - Sep 14, 2023

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}