Pretty Bland
A
I love when someone says something in a way that indicates they think I'm stupid for still taking covid precautions.

I have always taken precautions against illnesses, now there's just a masked mixed. Whoop-di-do Ive enjoyed not having any illnesses.

(knock on wood)
10:39 AM - Sep 14, 2023
Grumpy Introvert
A
In response to Pretty Bland.
In addition to not having gotten sick, I’ve also not been told to “smile” in three years 👍
01:49 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Pretty Bland
A
In response to Grumpy Introvert.
I haven't gotten sick either that I am aware of. My husband removed his mask for a work happy hour last yr & got a mild case - some how neither the kids or I got it - even tested 3x over 10 days he was positive. Exposed a few other times & always tested neg. 🤞 🤞it stays that way
02:12 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Yvette
A
👏👏👏 My husband and myself have never gotten Covid. He still masks at work every single day.
01:44 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Pretty Bland
A
In response to Yvette.
My husband got a mild case last yr when he removed his mask for happy hour. He has gone to concerts - masked - never caught it. Happy hour - gets it. Some how me & the kids (19&22) didn't get it. I've been exposed 2x that I am aware of & have tested neg every time.
02:13 PM - Sep 17, 2023
Jay Jurick
A
It's easy for people to make judgment when they're NOT immunocompromised. Easy and selfish.
12:25 AM - Sep 16, 2023
JamaalAbdul_Rahim
A
What you're doing is prudent and smart. I'm fully vaccinated. Waiting on the new booster something this month, God willing. And, I mask.
12:25 AM - Sep 16, 2023
Pretty Bland
A
In response to JamaalAbdul_Rahim.
Actually headed out to get the new booster this afternoon.
08:00 AM - Sep 16, 2023

Only followers of this user (CarolineCalcote) can see their posts

{{ notificationModalContent }} {{ promptModalMessage }}